Saturday 1 May 2010

Antony Difrancesco


I'm really digging this mix by Antony Difrancesco of Lost Souls fame. Some real deep house summer vibes I'm feeling, or maybe thats just the sun comin out, either way, its good so download it!

Antony Difrancesco - Half Baked Mix
(via Soundcloud)

1. Seth Troxler - Aphrika

2. Homewreckers - Chicago Urban Blues
3. Tanner Ross - G Things
4. Zev - This Feeling
5. Karm - Dark Song
6. Guti & Shaun Reeves
7. James Teej - I'm human now (Cassy Remix)
8. Michael James - I get down
9. Gadi Mizrahi - I'll set you house
10. Jim Rivers - By any means (LunaCityExpress remix)
11. ************
12. Suelo - One week (Lauhaus Remix)
13. Seuil - Unexpected Night
14. ************
15. Signore Dito- Asi Baba (Robert Dietz Remix)
16. The Royal We - Party Guilt (Matthew Styles Remix)
17. Audio Werner - Trust
18. Guido Schnieder & Andre Galuzzi - Too late to land

No comments: