Tuesday 2 June 2009

LOOK AT MY NEW DIRECTION



So I think I'm just about done with fidget bangers, I made this new mix to express this. Hope you like, let me know....

Mattei Saint mai.09

Filth & Splendour - Divide (Umek remix)
Dj Mehdi - Pocket Piano (Brodinski remix)
Christian Martin - Elephant Fight (Justin Martins Jungle remix)
Worthy - Crack-El (Justin Martins Stoopit Crunk-Ill Hyphy mix)
Thunderheist - Nothing 2 Step 2 (Idiotproof remix)
DJ Wady & Patrick M - Hulk
Steve Lawler - Kalimba
Sis - Nesrib
Ilario Alicante - Vacaciones En Chile
Dataworx - Control (Koen Groeneveld remix)
Rhythm Code ft Simone Denney - Rise (Popof remix)
Alter Ego - Why Not?! (Tim Deluxe remix)
Lazy Jay - Honk My Horn
Designer Drugs - Back Up In This (Nadastrom remix)
L.B.G. - As Good As My Love (Bart B More remix)
Tiga - Shoes (Djedotronic remix)
Sidney Samson - Riverside (Extended mix)

Mattei Saint mai.09

No comments: